0




On Sunday, Fox Weekly received a news tip from an individual who lives in the U.S. 

“I was checking my Yahoo email and my mind told me to check my Gmail account which I haven’t checked in over 6 months, When I started opening my new messages, I saw one sent from a cell phone. When I opened the image, it was from my ex-girlfriend and I quickly remembered that she was one of the people who boarded the missing Malaysian plane”, Jake told Fox Weekly.

We examined the Flight 370 and found that the aircraft is designed with 3-3-3 seating, including screen monitors on the back of every seat. This will lead us to believe that this image is in fact ‘real’. Jake shared with us his Gmail account and even showed us where the email was sent from and that it was sent just off the coast of Malaysia.

If we lean on this image being the first surfacing from a passenger who boarded Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, when was this taken and why was it taken? Analyzing Jake’s Gmail account, the image was sent to Jake on March 9th, 2014 at 4:35 Pacific time. According to Jake, there is no explanation to why his ex-girlfriend would send him a picture of the flight. “We haven’t talked in a while. The last time we chatted was 5 months ago, besides that, she comments & likes my pictures on Facebook and that’s just it”, Jake says.

“It was really weird to see the image on my email from her”, Jake told Fox Weekly staff.
One theory is that the 28 year-old women passenger had seen trouble inside the plane and decided to send images to all her friends and contact on her email account?
4chan users speculate that the image taken could of been a coincidence or was sent accidently to the wrong person.

MH370 was scheduled to route from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Beijing Capital International Airport. The plane remains to be found and the date of the disappearance of the flight was March 8th, 2014. Until the discovery that will close this missing flight case, we will continue to look in satellite images and in the sea for the truth.
SOURCE full article : http://foxweekly.com/2014/03/23/now/



Post a Comment

 
Top