0
MH370 pilot Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah's youngest son said he knows better than to believe any of the speculation about the missing plane.




26-year old Ahmad Seth Zaharie was quoted saying in theNews Straits Times (NST) that he was aware of some of the wild theories including accusations that his father hijacked the plane or that Zaharie was a political fanatic but dismissed them all.

He added that he has not given up hope that MH370 passengers, including his father, may still be alive.

"I've read everything online. But I've ignored all the speculation. I know my father better," Ahmad Seth was quoted telling reporters at his home.

"We may not be as close as he travels so much. But I understand him," he added.

Ahmad Seth said that he was not surprised by the government's announcement on Monday night that the aircraft had ended in the Indian Ocean but he would still cling on to hope.

"Now we are just waiting for the right confirmation (for wreckage or bodies). I will believe it when I see the proof in front of my eyes," he said.

Meanwhile, Utusan Malaysia quoted a source saying that apart from MAS and Malaysian cyber-forensic experts, Capt Zaharie's flight simulation data have been shared with two other countries besides the United States.

The source said that further investigations were also being carried out by China and Indonesia.

Yesterday, US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had said that it would complete its work in recovering deleted data from Zaharie's hard disc in a day or two.
Adopted from: http://www.malaysiakini.com




Post a Comment

 
Top