0









Today I want to tell a long story to inform all my friend and Penang Lang! Before CNY, I planning to go back my penang hometown to celebrate chinese new year with my family and decided to book 2 nights stay at D’HOME VILLAS & BANGALOW for our CNY family gathering. I did a online booking though agoda.com and it cost RM1820 for two nights stay! 

 

The first day checked in was a shocking day for me and my family as they put us in a different villa. My booking shows the villa I booked is No.37. when I checked in, I was informed by the house owner that the villa is not for rent. After checking with PIC, we were told that they change to Villas No.33 without early notification.






The staff was still doing the cleaning at the car porch. Before he leaves from the villa, he told me that he wants to collect RM1k cash for the deposit. I asked whether can give credit card details or make a online transfer. The simple answer given to me was “No, we need cash”.

when I gave him 1k cash, he didn’t give me any acknowledge slip or receipt just told me that he will refund to me when we check out. We not to argue with them because we thinking we are the local, they can’t do anything on us. Imagine it will bring a lot of troublesome to the guests who not local people. They did not give any early notify to their guests on any changes. Beside, the Wifi very poor and we could not use the WIFI on the first day. The Jaguzzi was no function, we called them and the respond to us was now too late already and they can’t do anything for us. They even didn’t send some one else for checking on next day.

When came to the check out date which is 17th Feb, the staff suppose to refund the deposit to me but he did not. The reason he given to me was he already pass the cash to his boss Andy Ong. According to him, Andy will make the refund in the afternoon through online banking so that they might have a record.

I tried to call Andy on that day at 4pm, he said his account dept already bank in the cheque, may be we can get the refund by 23rd feb because of public holiday it might delay few days later. I called 23rd feb after 12pm noon because the refund was not in yet to my account, he said he will go to deposit the cash to my account. The same things happened is he keep telling me more and more excusing that he will deposit back to my account until yesterday.

It is challenging my patience to giving him so many chances. One more things that he is not local people and he trying to cheat local people money! He comes from our neighbor country. I want to tell him that, please go back to your country and don’t spoil Penang image.



We are not welcomes a liar to do business in our country especially in my hometown penang!
Poor service! I would not recommend this villa to anyone. This is the first and last time I would stay there. It’s a one time rip off. They won’t see me back for sure! As a Penang Lang, I got right to inform all Penang Kia! don’t go to book D’HOME VILLAS & BANGALOW with a liar Andy Ong; h/p: 012 2131180






Post a Comment

 
Top