0






The yellow placard in Malay reads, "Najib, please donate RM20,000. I need to get married!" apparently mocking Najib's RM2.6 billion donations in his private accounts.

The placard designer Firdaus Misnan says he wrote the placard as he was driving up from Klang.

"I want to tease Najib...I am single, want to get married but I can't afford the cost," the 29-year-old tells Malaysiakini.

He says his food business is severely affected by the Goods & Services Tax (GST), hence his income has dropped.

He says he did not attend the rally yesterday, and is optimistic more Malay will show up today like he has.

"Like me, I have come only today. More will come.

"I have met a lot of friendly Chinese and Indians during the rally." he says, adding he is meeting with other 12 friends.

-Malaysiakini-




Post a Comment

 
Top